Welcome to the 10th Annual bioProcessUK® Conference 2013
“Biopharmaceutical Innovation, a Vision for the Future”
“Great support for a cutting edge meeting, fantastic to see our bioprocess professionals
openly supporting a collaborative culture in the UK”
- Attendee at the 9th Annual bioProcessUK Conference
Conference comes to London
The conference is now full and we are operating a waitlist
- The conference is a two day event occurring on the 3rd and 4th December 2013 at BMA House in London.
- The conference networking Black Tie Gala dinner (included in ticket prices) will be held at the Grand Connaught Rooms on the evening of Tuesday, 3rd of December 2013.
- Expected attendance is between 250 – 275 from the biological medicines sector in the UK and abroad
- Learn about the latest developments taking place and gain insight into the UK, Europe and the USA’s positioning in the global biological medicines marketplace
- Meet the talent of tomorrow through the student bursary programme
- Network and take the opportunity to meet key contacts, build relationships and initiate collaborations
To see which organisations have already registered, please click here
Last year over 260 delegates from over 120 organisations attended the conference.